Delivery and Returns
- Fast and free delivery for your entire order, whatever the size – no minimum purchase is required!
- Same day despatch if payment is received before 1 PM.
- We use Royal Mail, and your order will be delivered within 1-2 days, including Saturdays.
We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (sales, the holiday season, etc.), deliveries may take a little longer. Therefore, please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.
- Europe (EU) – Not available at the moment for orders placed on our website*
- United States – £7.99 (delivery aim: 6-7 working days)
- Rest of The World – £6.99 (delivery aim: 6-7 working days)
*EU orders note
From 1st July 2021, we cannot send parcels to any EU countries for orders placed through our website due to the recent changes in VAT rules between the EU and the UK. We are working on a solution with the relevant EU departments and our partners, so hopefully, we will resume this service soon. In the meantime, you can still place your order through our eBay or Etsy shops. They will display prices with the VAT included, and as long as the order is under 150€ or £130, there shouldn’t be any customs charges or extra fees. The delivery aim is 3-5 working days.
Please place your order here:
Customs, Duties & Taxes
As of 1st January 2021, all international orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and additional fees. Every country has a tax threshold (the amount from which a person begins paying taxes on an item). The recipient must fulfil any additional charges for customs clearance. We have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely, and customs duty may not apply to every international shipment. Therefore, please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Customs offices in some countries/regions require that you provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may need to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
Countries/regions that require an identification number include Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Israel, Nicaragua, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
COVID 19 DELIVERY UPDATE
Our team is working hard to get your order out as quickly as possible, but please bear with us as delivery times may take longer than usual, and in some regions, it may take Royal Mail up to 7-10 working days to deliver.
We ask that you kindly only contact our customer service team if your order hasn’t arrived after ten working days after despatch (for UK orders) or 21 days (for international orders). Thank you for being so patient during these exceptional times.
Our policy lasts 30 days from the date of purchase. If you change your mind regarding the purchase, you are eligible for a return. The item(s) must be returned unused and in the same condition.
Please don’t send your purchase back without contacting us first to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. That way, we will be able to quickly identify the order when it comes back to us and operate the return. You’ll have to arrange to send the order back using a tracked service and provide us with the tracking information. Return postage and packaging will not be refunded.
As soon as your return is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have successfully received your returned item. A refund will be processed if your return is approved, and the funds will be sent to your original payment method within 24 to 48 hours.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund in the above timeframe, please contact us. We will get back to you in no time.
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM