Warming Muscle and Joint Massage Cream
Considered by many people to be the king of medicinal herbs, Cayenne peppers have been used for thousands of years to help with many health problems.
Blended with stimulating ginger and rosemary pure essential oils, our warming salve eases and comforts when massaged into the skin. This salve can help relieve painful joints and is a great natural anti-inflammatory.
Our cayenne pepper pain rub can also help with pregnancy-related pain (lower back, buttocks, thighs, hips, legs, tension, stiffness, etc.). However, women who are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant are advised to consult their health care provider before using this product. Please ask your midwife/doctor at your next antenatal appointment.
How to use our warming salve
- Use our eco-friendly cosmetic spatulas or your fingers to scoop out the right amount
- Apply enough to cover the painful area
- Massage vigorously into the areas needed until the cream disappears
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying
You must deep massage it into the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues so the cream can work effectively. Depending on your sensitivity, it can get absorbed with or without the warm feeling/heat.
- Our natural pain-relieving salve was created for adults or older teens, not young children
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, genitals, and other sensitive areas
- Please do not use it on broken, cut or irritated areas of the skin
- This product can make your skin more sensitive to the sun and heat
- Use as often as required but try not to overuse it as it can lead to desensitisation (you will no longer get pain relief from it)
- A warm or burning type sensation can occur when applied to the skin. In rare cases, for some people, it may cause a rash
- If the cream causes a very hot or unpleasant sensation, you should use less and even discontinue use if persistent
Our warming Cayenne salve eases and comforts when massaged into the skin. Although it is a natural pain reliever for humans with no known side effects or disadvantages, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes or other sensitive areas and test for allergens.
We highly recommend a 24-hour patch test to see how your skin reacts. Try a little cream on the inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours to check if you are sensitive to any ingredients.
This warming salve is 100% Natural and handmade using a high percentage of Certified Organic ingredients (82%). We infuse Organic Extra Virgin Olive with Organic Cayenne to obtain a fresh and potent Cayenne Oil.
No mineral oils, silicones, phthalates, parabens, or any artificial fragrances or colourings are used in making this salve. All ingredients come directly from nature and will never be tested on animals.
Ingredients with INCI names: Organic Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Frutescens) fruit extract*, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Essential Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*=naturally occurring components of essential oils.
Ingredients Key Benefits:
- Cayenne Pepper Oil is a potent external natural pain reliever, which has been reported to help with bruises, wounds and lesions as it can boost circulation.
- Ginger Essential Oil has strong warming and stimulating properties and helps activate and enhance the healing properties of all the other ingredients.
- Rosemary Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-analgesic properties. It can stimulate blood circulation and is known for its ability to ease pain and inflammation.
- Beeswax carries anti-inflammatory properties and protects the skin by sealing the moisture without clogging up the pores. It helps to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
Our cayenne pepper pain rub comes in fully reusable/recyclable, plastic-free packaging and wrapping.