Our eco-friendly wooden cosmetic spatulas are the perfect way of applying your favourite face or body cream, lotion, balm or natural deodorant. They come in packs of 50 offering a great value for money.
Great for DIY cosmetic products, makeup application, and sampling beauty products. Also suitable for crafts, food, ice lolly making, ice cream making, stirring, model building, plant markers, etc.
- Quantity: 50 pcs.
- Shape: Flat, bow-tie shape.
- Material: Grade A natural birch wood.
- *FSC Certified by The Soil Association.
- Size: 93mm long and 17mm wide (at the widest point).
- Food grade, smooth finish and splinter-free (no rough edges).
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- Reusable: remove all the remaining product from the spatula with a paper towel, wash it and leave it to dry completely before using it again.
*FSC forest management certification confirms that the forest is being managed in a way that preserves biological diversity and benefits the lives of local people and workers while ensuring it sustains economic viability. FSC-certified forests are managed to strict environmental, social and economic standards.