Highly Effective Natural Pain Relief Cream
Cayenne pepper is considered by many people to be the king of medicinal herbs. These peppers have been used for thousands of years to help treat many health problems. Cayenne contains a compound called Capsaicin, which studies show can help relieve painful joints and improve vascular efficiency. Therefore, Capsaicin is the main active ingredient that gives this salve its amazing medicinal properties. Also, when used over time, Cayenne salve can help with rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
This salve is all-natural and handmade with a high percentage of Certified Organic ingredients. Furthermore, we infuse Organic Extra Virgin Olive with Organic Cayenne to obtain a fresh and potent Cayenne Oil.
We don’t use mineral oils, silicones, phthalates, parabens, and any artificial fragrance or colourings. All ingredients come directly from nature and are never tested on animals.
Ingredients with INCI names: Organic Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Frutescens) fruit extract*, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Essential Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*=naturally occurring components of essential oils
- Cayenne Pepper Oil – one of the most potent external natural pain reliever. Therefore, helps with muscle pain, joints pain, fibromyalgia, back pain, arthritis pain, nerve pain, pain after surgery, etc. Also been reported to help with bruises as it boosts circulation
- Ginger Essential Oil has strong warming and stimulating properties. In addition, it helps activate and enhance the healing properties of all the other ingredients
- Rosemary Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-analgesic properties. It stimulates blood circulation and is known for its ability to ease pain and inflammation
- Beeswax carries anti-inflammatory properties and also protects the skin by sealing in moisture without clogging up the pores. As a medicine, beeswax helps to relieve pain and reduce inflammation
How to use Cayenne Salve:
- Use our eco-friendly cosmetic spatulas or your fingers to scoop out the right amount
- Apply enough to cover the painful area
- Massage into the areas needed until it disappears (e.g. on the back of your neck; on your lower back for general back pain; on your knees and knuckles when they are feeling stiff)
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying
- This pain-relieving salve is created for adults or older teens, not for young children
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, genitals, and any other sensitive areas
- Do not use it on broken, cut or irritated areas of the skin
- Capsaicin can make your skin more sensitive to the sun and heat
- Use as often as required, however, try not to overuse as it can lead to desensitisation (you will no longer get pain relief from it)
- A warm or burning type sensation can occur when applied to the skin. In rare cases, for some people, it may cause a rash.
- If the cream causes a very hot or unpleasant sensation, you should use less or even discontinue use if persistent.
We recommend a patch test first, to see how your skin reacts. Try a little cream on the inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours to check is you are sensitive.
Our Capsaicin cream comes in fully reusable/recyclable, plastic-free packaging and wrapping.