The Loving Nature – Unscented Natural Deodorant
Our fragrance-free natural deodorant was specially formulated for extra sensitive skin. It is not an antiperspirant, so it does not prevent the essential process of perspiration. It will effectively eliminate body odour without blocking the pores.
This scent-free, non-irritating natural deodorant works great and is suitable for men, women and teenagers.
Highlights of our Sensitive Skin Deodorant
- Highly effective with proven results
- Invisible after application
- 100% natural and safe
- 82% certified organic ingredients
- Bicarbonate free (non-irritating deodorant)
- No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan-Friendly
- Plastic-free packaging
- Handmade in the UK
Please Note: We use only Extra Virgin, Raw, Pure, Unrefined and Cold-Pressed Ingredients in our product, ensuring a high quality, nutrient-rich, authentic-to-nature product. Although this is a natural, unscented deodorant, you might pick up a slight characteristic scent of the base ingredients used in the formulation, for example, a mild earthy, nutty aroma of the organic Shea Butter. This is normal for a fragrance-free but all-natural product.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil)*, Manioc Starch (Tapioca)*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil). *Certified Organic Ingredients – 82%
Remove a small amount from the tin using our eco-friendly spatulas or your fingertips and apply it to your underarms. Leave it on your armpit area for a few seconds, and it will quickly melt, allowing you to massage it until absorbed into the skin. You can reapply during the day if you feel it is necessary. You will get to know exactly how frequently and how much you’ll need after a few applications.
- Magnesium Hydroxide – creates an environment that suppresses bacterial growth. In addition, it fights the bacteria on the surface of the skin without affecting the dermis (the layer of skin containing the sweat glands, pores and hair follicles). Read more about Magnesium in deodorants here.
- Coconut Oil – is an antibacterial that neutralises fungi, yeast and bacteria and fights body odour. Therefore, it nourishes, detoxifies and calms the skin.
- Natural Diatomaceous Earth – highly antimicrobial and pH neutral, soothing sensitive skin. In addition, Diatomaceous helps draw out moisture and to remove toxins.
- Vitamin E – helps combat free radical damage and soothes sensitive skin irritations. It is both a nutrient and a powerful antioxidant that helps heal your delicate skin.
- Tapioca – a natural moisture absorber helping to keep you dry and fresh.
- Shea Butter – anti-inflammatory, soothing and rich in vitamins. Renowned for its anti-ageing properties.
- Mango Butter – is nourishing and contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
If you prefer a scented deodorant and have no reaction/allergy to the Sodium Bicarbonate or Essential Oils (most people don’t), please see our other Effective Natural Deodorants, available in 14 scent variants.
This product comes in fully reusable/recyclable packaging and wrapping.