This handmade unscented deodorant is formulated for sensitive skin. It is not an antiperspirant, so it does not prevent the essential process of perspiration. Therefore, it helps eliminate body odour without blocking the pores. It is is a fragrance-free, non-irritating and effective natural deodorant that is suitable for men, women and teens.
Highlights of our Sensitive Skin Deodorant
- Effective Natural Deodorant
- Invisible After Application
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- 70% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Bicarbonate Free (non-irritating)
- No Aluminium Parabens or Carcinogens
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly
- Plastic Free Packaging
- Handmade in Wales
- EU Registered and Certified
Please Note: We use only Extra Virgin, Raw, Pure, Unrefined and Cold-Pressed Ingredients in our product, ensuring a high quality, nutrient-rich, authentic-to-nature product. Although this is a natural, unscented deodorant, you might pick up a slight characteristic scent of the base ingredients used in the formulation. For example a mild earthy, nutty aroma of the organic Shea Butter. This is absolutely normal for a fragrance-free but all-natural product.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil)*, Manioc Starch (Tapioca)*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil). *Certified Organic Ingredients – 70%
Remove a small amount from the tin by using our eco-friendly spatulas or your fingertips and apply to your underarms. Leave it on your armpit area for a few seconds and it will quickly melt allowing you to gently massage it until absorbed into the skin. You can reapply during the day if you feel it is necessary. You will get to know exactly how frequently and how much you’ll need after a few applications.
- Magnesium Hydroxide – creates an environment which suppresses bacterial growth. In addition, it fights the bacteria on the surface of the skin without affecting the dermis (the layer of skin containing the sweat glands, pores and hair follicles). Read more about Magnesium in deodorants here.
- Coconut Oil – is an antibacterial that neutralises fungi, yeast and bacteria and fights body odour. Therefore, it nourishes, detoxifies and calms the skin.
- Natural Diatomaceous Earth – highly antimicrobial and pH neutral, soothing the sensitive skin. In addition, Diatomaceous helps draw out moisture and to remove toxins.
- Vitamin E – helps combat free radical damage and soothes skin irritations. It is both a nutrient and a strong antioxidant that helps to heal your skin.
- Tapioca – a natural moisture absorber helping to keep you dry and fresh.
- Shea Butter – anti-inflammatory, soothing and rich in vitamins. Renowned for its anti-ageing properties.
- Mango Butter – nourishing and contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
If you prefer a scented deodorant and have no reaction/allergy to the Sodium Bicarbonate or Essential Oils (most people don’t), please see our other Effective Natural Deodorants, available in 14 scent variants
This product comes in fully reusable/recyclable packaging and wrapping.