Our Gift Vouchers are sent using one of the following delivery methods
- Email – An e-gift voucher will be sent to the email address specified by you in the comments box during checkout. If no message is left, we will email you the Gift Vouchers directly. You can then forward them on as a gift to someone at a later date.
- By Post – A physical paper card voucher will be sent to the delivery address that you have specified during checkout. We can also post it directly to the recipient if you leave a message with the recipient’s address. All paper and card are sustainably sourced.
Optional: stylish greeting card with a personalized message. Simply add the message to your order note and we’ll take care of the rest. Alternatively, send all the details in an email to us at email@example.com or via our contact form. For overseas gifts please make a separate order for each delivery address.
Received a The Loving Nature Gift Voucher?
To redeem your voucher simply add the items you want to buy from the shop to your cart, then at the checkout enter the code in the coupons area and click ‘apply coupon’.
- The Loving Nature Gift Vouchers can be delivered either by Email or by Post (not mixed delivery methods). Please place separate orders if you’d like to receive some Vouchers via Post and some via Email
- Vouchers can’t be redeemed for cash and can’t be returned for a refund in cash.
- Must be used in a single transaction. If an order exceeds the voucher amount, the customer must pay for the balance
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons