Scent Free Beard Balm for Sensitive Skin
Why a natural balm is better
Avoid beard balms that use synthetic moisture sealants like petroleum jelly. These can irritate your skin, suffocate your pores and eventually damage your beard. Our unscented beard conditioning balm contains Shea Butter and Beeswax, which are 100% natural moisture sealants. We also use Argan and Jojoba oils, which will deeply moisturise the hair follicle, promote beard growth and prevent damage.
A high-quality beard balm will leave your beard and moustache full, soft and healthy. We specially formulated this scent-free balm to eliminate itchy beard and flaky skin, to promote thicker and healthier hair growth, tame flyaway hairs and reduce split ends.
By using our unscented balm for your beard, you will manage to grow a healthy beard that looks and feels attractive, granting you more masculinity and self-confidence.
How to use a beard balm for best results
Here are some quick pointers of how to apply beard balm:
- It’s best to apply it when your skin is warm and slightly moist. Therefore, the best time would be just after a shower or washing your face.
This way, your hair and facial skin will absorb the natural goodness from the butter and oils. It can also be applied on dry beard throughout the day.
- Gently comb your beard through to work out any tangles or knots (depending on the length of your beard).
- Next gouge out a small amount of the balm with your fingertip or spatula, then rub between your palms to warm it up, making it softer. Then gently massage it into the skin beneath your beard from root to tip. As a result, you will nourish your facial hair straight at the roots.
- Brush the balm into your beard with a boar bristle beard brush to distribute the balm evenly through your beard
- Finally, comb through with a good quality beard comb to shape and style your beard the way you want it. Our all-natural beard balm can be left in until you wash your beard.
Use it daily or as needed to style your beard while conditioning it. You can use trimmers to easily keep any stray hairs at bay. Make using a beard balm part of your daily beard care routine for a good looking and healthy beard.
The Loving Nature Unscented beard balm is suitable for all skin types, especially for those with sensitive skin or allergic to certain essential oils and their components.
100% Natural Ingredients
*Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), *Jojoba Golden (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil), *Beeswax (Cera Alba), *Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel),*Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Natural Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol).
Note: we use organic and unrefined Jojoba for our beard balm. Unrefined Jojoba oil is referred to as golden Jojoba because of its light golden colour. The refined version of Jojoba is clear, odour free with most of the goodness removed.
Benefits of Premium Beard Balm Ingredients
- The benefits of Argan Oil: most commonly used as a skin moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids giving the facial skin a natural boost. Argan oil is absorbed quickly and is a great natural moisturiser. It will also make your beard softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
- Shea helps alleviate dry skin, eczema and even psoriasis. It will moisturise, soften the hair follicles and help with beard dandruff and dermatitis. Shea Butter is also rich in vitamins and has anti-ageing properties.
- Beeswax will keep the hairs together and repel dirt, grime and moisture. The beard becomes manageable, shiny and healthier as the wax will increase volume and provide vital hold and style.
- Castor Oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation that promotes healthier beard growth. It nourishes the scalp and will strengthen the roots with the help of its essential nutrients.
- Jojoba Golden Oil gets easily absorbed to help cleanse, condition, and reduce facial skin irritations. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal helping to reduce acne, spots and blackheads. Its antibacterial properties will also help with beard dandruff.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, therefore, combats free radical damage and promotes blood circulation. This will increase the oxygen intake in the hair follicles and enhance the production of new hair.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and test for allergens. Use within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.QUESTIONS & ANSWERS