Premium Cedarwood & Vetiver Beard Balm
Why a natural beard balm is better
Avoid beard balms that use synthetic moisture sealants like petroleum jelly. These can irritate your skin, suffocate your pores and eventually damage your beard. Our Cedarwood & Vetiver beard conditioning balm contains Shea Butter and Beeswax, which are 100% natural moisture sealants. We also use Argan and Jojoba oils, which will moisturise the hair follicle, promote beard growth and prevent damage. All this while successfully eliminating beard dandruff and the beard itch.
A high-quality beard conditioning balm will leave your beard full, soft and healthy. Therefore, we formulated our beard balm to eliminate flaky skin and promote thicker and healthier beard growth. Use it to tame flyaway hairs easily and to reduce split ends.
Use our Vetiver & Cedarwood beard balm to grow a healthy beard that looks and feels attractive. This will be granting you more masculinity and self-confidence.
How to use our beard balm for best results
Here are some quick pointers of how to apply beard balm:
- It’s best to apply it when your skin is warm and slightly moist. Therefore, the best time would be just after a shower or washing your face.
- This way, your hair and facial skin will absorb the natural goodness from the butter and oils. You can also apply it on dry beard throughout the day.
- Gently comb your beard through to work out any possible tangles or knots.
- Next gouge out a small amount of balm with your fingertip or spatula, then rub between your palms to warm it up.
- Gently massage it into the skin beneath your beard from root to tip. As a result, you will nourish your facial hair straight at the roots.
- Brush the balm into your beard with a boar bristle beard brush. This will distribute the balm evenly through your beard
- Finally, comb through with a good quality beard comb to shape and style your beard the way you want it. Our all-natural beard balm can be left in until you wash your beard.
Use it daily or as needed to style your beard while conditioning it, and use trimmers to keep any stray hairs at bay. Make using a beard balm part of your daily beard care routine for a good looking and healthy beard.
Our Vetiver beard balm is suitable for all skin types. If you have sensitive skin, are allergic to certain essential oils or any of their components, we would recommend using our Unscented version.
*Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), *Jojoba Golden (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil), *Beeswax (Cera Alba), *Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel),*Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Natural Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol), Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica Wood), Sandalwood Oil (Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil), Vetiver Oil (Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil).
We use organic and unrefined Jojoba for our beard balm. Unrefined Jojoba oil is referred to as golden Jojoba because of its light golden colour. The refined version of Jojoba is clear, odour free with most of the goodness removed.
Benefits of the ingredients
- Vetiver Oil is great for the skin and has a host of benefits like soothing acne and helping with the itch. Has the ability to remove scars and heal wounds (by replacing damaged skin cells with new, healthy cells).
- Sandalwood Oil is great for your skin, and has a host of benefits like soothing acne and helping with the itch.
- Cedarwood Oil has an awesome masculine smell. This oil is antifungal and antiseptic. Therefore, has the power to reduce irritation, combat acne, and even treat eczema. Cedarwood is also known to help stimulate hair follicles, which helps to fight off hair loss.
- Argan Oil is used as a skin moisturiser to hydrate and soften the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids giving the facial skin a natural boost. Argan oil will also make your beard softer, silkier and shinier.
- Shea helps alleviate dry skin, eczema and even psoriasis. It will moisturise, soften the hair follicles and help with beard dandruff and dermatitis. Shea Butter is also rich in vitamins and has anti-ageing properties.
- Beeswax will keep the hairs together and repel dirt, grime and moisture. As a result, your beard will become manageable, shiny and healthier. That’s because the wax will increase volume and provide vital hold and style.
- Castor Oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation that promotes healthier beard growth.
- Jojoba Golden Oil gets easily absorbed to help cleanse, condition, and reduce facial skin irritations. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal helping to reduce acne, spots and blackheads. Its antibacterial properties will also help with beard dandruff.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant; therefore combats free radical damage and promotes blood circulation. This will increase the oxygen intake in the hair follicles and enhance the production of new hair.
This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and test for allergens.
Use our Cedarwood & Vetiver balm within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.