Save money on future purchases!
The Loving Nature Loyalty Reward Program allows all retail customers that register an account with us to earn reward points. Every time you shop with us, you’ll automatically earn points to redeem. To start earning points, all you need to do is create an account with us so that we can save your points every time you shop with us.
Actions that earn points
- Signing up – 100 bonus points will be credited to your new account. Click here to create an account.
- First order – 100 bonus points are credited to your account after completing your first order.
- Placing orders – members receive 5 points for every £1 spent. 100 points are worth £1.
- Spending over £100 (after discounts) – 500 points will be given on top of the regular amount received for placing an order.
How to use your points
- Redeem points for a coupon at any time. Log into your account, click on ‘My Loyalty Points’ and navigate to ‘Redeem Loyalty Points’. You can also redeem your points directly at the checkout before placing your order.
- There is no limit on how many points you can earn or spend and no minimum spend is necessary to accumulate points.
- No minimum points are necessary for redemption.
- To check your points balance or history log into your account and click on ‘My Loyalty Points.’
Feel free to share any of the points earned with your family and friends by sending them a coupon code to use in our shop. – they’ll love you for it! 😏
Points are valid for 6 months. You must redeem/spend your points or earn extra points to extend the validity within this period.
You have 180 days after your last point transaction to either earn more points (make a purchase) or use your existing points (redeem the loyalty points).
- After redeeming, coupons are valid for 7 days only.
- Customers will not earn any points when they have applied a loyalty coupon discount on their cart.
- If you shop as a Guest, we can not save any points.
- You can’t use points in conjunction with other discount codes.
- Points can’t be converted into cash or transferred between accounts.
- Points will be adjusted for any returned items.